The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Another Shaving Journal

• CBL Premium Hemp base unscented (12)
  • Maggard tuxedo synthetic
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Schick injector type G/Schick blade (7)
  • LNHC Post Shave Elixir unscented/CBL AS Tonic unscented
Refreshing shave this morning. This aftershave elixir/tonic combo is the perfect post-shave skin treatment for me. Have a great day, Cadre!

• CBL Premium Hemp base unscented (15)
  • Maggard tuxedo synthetic
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Schick injector type G/Schick blade (10)
  • LNHC Post Shave Elixir unscented/CBL AS Tonic unscented
Happy Tuesday, Cadre. Exciting day for me - I'm almost out of LNHC's Elixiir and need to buy more. Buying shaving gear - it doesn't get any better than this! ;)

Bruce, are you a pharmacist or do you typically work in R&D or some type of support role?

In my workin' days, I hosted customer audits which sometimes included drug manufacturers. Once during a break, I told the story about my Bride's uncle who used horse liniment on his knees and elbows. (It's easy to find here in horse country.) Got a nice reaction from our visitors. I tried to keep the audits lively. :)

Bruce, are you a pharmacist or do you typically work in R&D or some type of support role?

In my workin' days, I hosted customer audits which sometimes included drug manufacturers. Once during a break, I told the story about my Bride's uncle who used horse liniment on his knees and elbows. (It's easy to find here in horse country.) Got a nice reaction from our visitors. I tried to keep the audits lively. :)
No, I'm an RN who got temporarily plucked from a work at home position to a normal saline IV flush production line. Sort of like that. I can't complain - I was at home for 20 months. It looks like my future may be a combination of in office/at home, once this assignment ends. Not all decisions have been made, my position is being restructured in my absence.

Back