The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Aftershave of the Day

Stirling Port-Au-Prince
This Haitian vetiver scented aftershave is something @dangerousdon should consider applying only after he leaves the presence of his bride but definitely before boarding that infamous elevator immediately after a couple of iffy coworkers get on. They'll wonder why they suddenly feel like they spent the last few minutes rolling in the grass with their dog. Personally I like it but then I like being alone.

Stirling Port-Au-Prince
This Haitian vetiver scented aftershave is something @dangerousdon should consider applying only after he leaves the presence of his bride but definitely before boarding that infamous elevator immediately after a couple of iffy coworkers get on. They'll wonder why they suddenly feel like they spent the last few minutes rolling in the grass with their dog. Personally I like it but then I like being alone.
I guess my reputation precedes me! 🤪

Back