The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Aftershave of the Day

Scott,
Do you know if he plans on re-releasing FrankinLime? I dropped my only bottle on my hard tile floor and would love to replace it.

I don’t know, but wish I did. I have two bottles of Frankinlime, so I don’t yet feel in danger. I’ve used it three times in the last four days, however, so I’m starting to worry...

Scott,
Do you know if he plans on re-releasing FrankinLime? I dropped my only bottle on my hard tile floor and would love to replace it.

P.S. Glenn, Sean is about to release two new aftershaves, both in a v2 version. I can’t imagine how he can improve the formula, but what do I know. One is Island in the Sun, a bottle of which I own in v1 and enjoy very much, and the other is a scent from Talbot. Check out his Instagram.

Stirling Shave Co. - Weekend in Malibu

1592570897532.png

Went with the Skin Bracer as it's been my father's favorite aftershave ever since I can remember.

He used to have Brut and Old Spice in his rotation as well. But back in the 90's quit using them. He said the sent had changed and no longer wanted them.

Back