The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

A new Shave Soap & Skin Food Splash and a new Collection

Hey Frank,
I saw you mention on DFS that you will also have some other bath & shower products in your Chill Collection. Can you elaborate on what those products will be? I'm very interested, as peppermint is my go-to with shower soap (been using Dr. Bronner's peppermint as shower wash for years). If you have something like that, I will be first in line... :love:

UPDATE:

A couple things came up this week as far as messages and questions and I thought I’d address them.

1. When people email, text or pm me on here or FB or IG if it’s on a Tuesday or a Thursday I’m working in the labs those two days and with the new rules we are not allowed to have our phones in there. So if I don’t get back to you immediately please understand that is the reason why but rest assured I will get back to you. Also remember I’m in NY and on EST so if you message me at 2 or 3 am EST I’m more than likely asleep.

2. At this time I’m not able to ship international unless you have a US shipping address although I’m looking into it and I will be as soon as I can. I will post up when International shipping is available.

3. I’ve also been asked about the Melange Di Agrume Shave soap. There are 5 Citrus Essential oils used for the scent and when using all top notes especially naturals your going to get some burn off during the soap making process so it is not a strong scent. That’s why I include a glass dropper bottle of the full strength Aroma blend. You can put a drop or two or more if you choose in your shaving bowl along with a scoop of the soap and lather as normal and the scent strength will be noticeably increased. You can also either add a drop or two to the jar before lathering out of the jar which of course I’m not a promoter of and you can also put a drop or two on top of you brush after lathering up in the jar if you choose. All 3 methods work. I have since discovered a way of scenting my soaps at a much cooler Temperatures so this will help preserve the strength of a delicate aroma blend like an all natural Citrus blend that has no middle or base notes to support them which of course would change the scent all together and defeats the purpose. Of course I could use much stronger synthetic citrus fragrance oils or Aroma Chemicals but that is not what I was going for with the Melange Di Agrume scent.

Thank you all and great shaves!

Back