The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

A new Shave Soap & Skin Food Splash and a new Collection

I agree if the darker was lighter it would be better. Looks almost black to me so I prefer the lighter especially since it is for a lighter, fresher scent. That said, I'd buy either one if the scent was one I was after. Looking forward to your upcoming releases as I want to add 1 or 2 more sets and waiting to see what there is to chose from before placing an order. Nice things on the horizon Frank (y)

I agree if the darker was lighter it would be better. Looks almost black to me so I prefer the lighter especially since it is for a lighter, fresher scent. That said, I'd buy either one if the scent was one I was after. Looking forward to your upcoming releases as I want to add 1 or 2 more sets and waiting to see what there is to chose from before placing an order. Nice things on the horizon Frank (y)
I like the lighter one better.

Yeah I think it’s got to be lighter than the dark one but not as much yellow that’s in the light one cause it looks a little Army Green to me and not the color of the cucumber. So maybe the lighter one with a little more blue in it.
Appreciate the help guys!
👍😊

I have Replenish in the Cucumber, Spearmint, & Lemongrass, and it is GREAT 😍. I will definitely have trouble choosing my next set!

Btw, I think I like the lighter colored label for this as well... and the slight changes with a little more blue sound like the ticket...

Looks great Frank!
I REALLY appreciate the detail you give to your packaging Frank !!

Thank you guys! I always get good input and suggestions on here when I’m at a crossroad like I was on this label and the whole group of members all were pretty much o the same page and now that I see the results I’m happy I shared my indecision on the two labels with you all.
👍🏼😊🙏🏼

Nailed it Frank!
I’d personally love a Southeast Asian scented maybe using Lemongrass....Kafir Lime...Coconut...Passion Fruit...Young ginger...etc...

Last edited:
Very late to the party here, so excuse me.
Is 'Success' still available?
.....and what is the website?

Yes unfortunately website is not up yet so you can email me. And I’ve got the Succes Shave Soap and Skin Food splash in stock. I try to keep everything available.

Thank you! 😊👍🏼

I’m also late to this party, but I was also a huge fan of AOS peppermint—it was pretty much an annual tradition but I was told they no longer plan to make it. Good luck with setting up your website!

I’m also late to this party, but I was also a huge fan of AOS peppermint—it was pretty much an annual tradition but I was told they no longer plan to make it. Good luck with setting up your website!

lol that’s funny because I’ve used AOS Peppermint since they came out with it and although the performance was good not great I didn’t care cause I love the Peppermint scent and always wished they had made an aftershave and in fact wrote them back then asking for one so with my tub almost gone and hearing their not coming out with it this year it was like a lightbulb moment when I said to myself why don’t you just make your own dummy! Lol and make a Skin Food splash in it to. So yeah definitely somewhat a selfish motivation to make it but I figured I can’t be the only one who loves a pure Peppermint scent.
So glad you brought the AOS up! 😊👍🏼

Back