The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

2022 TSC Convention Las Vegas April 22-24,2022 (DISCUSSION THREAD ONLY)

Folks:
Look for a new thread regarding the TSC Con and a firm commitment thread
(Pre-registration) right after Christmas. Lots of moving parts right now as we monitor the current state of things with Omicron, and how that might effect our event. As of now dates will remain the same and host hotel and rates will be in that new thread
Thanks for your patience

As long as I have some details before the start of Next Year!!
Well final details for host hotel pricing will be after the New Year as will be registration for the Member Packets, as we are working on all the logistics, This next thread, as stated before will be for final Commitments and Shirt sizes, so we can get the ball rolling in earnest, Dates are firm as stated before

No discussion in the other thread, so bringing this here.

I just wanted to thank @CBLindsay for bringing my fan club!

5. CBLindsay
6. Mrs CBLindsay (+2 related Gen Z) <--
I DO think it was my mentioning your plans to attend that made them want to attend. That and @CVargo promise to tandem jump from the Stratosphere with @BarberDave ...while I wave at them from a secure spot in the parking garage.

Since many of the people going to Vegas are also doing the weight loss challenge here is some potential extra motivation for you.

The Sky jump requirements from thestrat.com:

"Weight
The maximum weight capacity for a guest is 265 pounds. The SkyJump ride needs to incorporate the weight of the 10-pound harness and gear for a total weight capacity of 275 pounds. (125 kg) "

Since many of the people going to Vegas are also doing the weight loss challenge here is some potential extra motivation for you.

The Sky jump requirements from thestrat.com:

"Weight
The maximum weight capacity for a guest is 265 pounds. The SkyJump ride needs to incorporate the weight of the 10-pound harness and gear for a total weight capacity of 275 pounds. (125 kg) "
Of note, the crap in your pants doesn’t effect overall weight as it’s just displaced.

Back