The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

2022 TSC Convention Las Vegas April 22-24,2022 (DISCUSSION THREAD ONLY)

Hey look at that:

Buzz Kill GIFs | Tenor

and his friend:
View attachment 69241

Buzzkill Himym GIF - Buzzkill HIMYM How I Met Your Mother - Discover &  Share GIFs

You both!

Buzz Kill GIFs | Tenor

Wait....which one of us is the Captain and which one is the Major? I need to know for hats during the Convention

Interesting thread in the Facebook PAA fan club.
Someone posted if anyone would be interested in a Vegas meet up.
Someone mentioned that this forum was having one.
He also mentioned that he thought it was a glorified meet up for just paying members are invited.
I responded saying WRONG.
Just a FYI.

He also mentioned that he thought it was a glorified meet up for just paying members are invited.
Just a FYI.
Sounds like this guy probably belongs to another forum and has No clue about what he is talking about, plus we dont have “paying members” what a tool LOL

….. @NurseDave Members Only jackets, that may be an idea…. That, Jordache Jeans, and feathered hair and Jerry Seinfeld 🤣🤣🤣

50241487-EB65-45DF-A168-A95A80849ECD.jpeg

388FD2C7-A05C-4D3E-B2C7-699ACF6CBA8F.jpeg
BTW an archived photo of @NurseDave from his collegiate modeling days🤪

D8A0B8C4-D4D7-4821-9ADB-42528DD377CD.jpeg

Just a FYI.
That someone was me, and you read my statement wrong. I said that it seemed to be only for The Shaving Cadre members and paying VENDORS. As in, I haven't seen any invites on any outside forums or heard from any vendors that aren't paid forum vendors that they'll be attending. Am I wrong? Is this convention open to any and all wet shavers and/or vendors who want to attend?

That someone was me, and you read my statement wrong. I said that it seemed to be only for The Shaving Cadre members and paying VENDORS. As in, I haven't seen any invites on any outside forums or heard from any vendors that aren't paid forum vendors that they'll be attending. Am I wrong? Is this convention open to any and all wet shavers and/or vendors who want to attend?
Well I apologize Garrett, as this is the information that was given to me secondhand of course so I do apologize but although the Tsc convention is for TSC Member’s if anybody’s in Vegas and they show up that would be great I just wanted to make sure there was no misconception on what we were doing

As a follow up, it should also be noted that primarily Tsc con one is primarily for the members of the Tsc and for the vendors that support the Tsc. If outside vendors would like to take part have them contact me privately and we’re still in the very preliminary stages so we’re open to everything however we wanna showcase our vendors the vendors that support the Tsc overall others if you need any further clarification please contact me or anyone of the owners of the Tsc

As a follow up, it should also be noted that primarily Tsc con one is primarily for the members of the Tsc and for the vendors that support the Tsc. If outside vendors would like to take part have them contact me privately and we’re still in the very preliminary stages so we’re open to everything however we wanna showcase our vendors the vendors that support the Tsc overall others if you need any further clarification please contact me or anyone of the owners of the Tsc
Thanks, Dave. That pretty much agrees with what I mentioned on the Facebook group post.

Back