The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

2022 TSC Convention Las Vegas April 22-24,2022 (DISCUSSION THREAD ONLY)

Gotta hold off for now. Still interested but gonna wait until I know 100% I'll be attending before I commit.

Updated List please copy and paste including and below this line
___________________________________________________________________________________
1.BarberDave (xxl)
2. AvocadoQueen (m)
3. Spider (XL)
4. Ambalance (L)
5.gobucks5485 (xl)
6. NurseDave (xxl)
7. CVargo (XL)
8.MVargo(M)
9. Luecke3262(L)
10 Iryna(XS) ladies Perferred

Updated List please copy and paste including and below this line
___________________________________________________________________________________
1.BarberDave (xxl)
2. AvocadoQueen (m)
3. Spider (XL)
4. Ambalance (L)
5.gobucks5485 (xl)
6. NurseDave (xxl)
7. CVargo (XL)
8.MVargo(M)
9. Luecke3262(L)
10 Iryna(XS) ladies Perferred
11. MajorRich (XL) *note* I will be coming solo. roomies welcomed to split cost

@NurseDave you forgot to sign up the Mrs.....

You all signed up in the preliminary thread. Time to sign up for real!

@CBLindsay @dangerousdon @dkeester @heysi @OpusX @uacowboy @sunnysanity @MarkB @gwsmallwood @Graybeard57 @Somnos @Majorrich @SteveChuckFrank
Dude...I don't know what I am doing tomorrow, let alone six months down the road. In 2022 I am also planning to attend a Marine Corps reunion. I have to work some things out first. I'll have a better picture down the road, probably first of the year.. But hey! Thanks for bringing it to all of our attentions.

I also don't know what 2022 will bring yet.. I cant commit because I really don't know if i'm gonna be available for those days....

As stated before folks, this is an ongoing list just to give us an idea, so when I negotiate with the hotel. If you cannot commit now that’s fine, but as we get closer to the registration then it’ll be more important. We will have a registration packet but all the hotel items will be taken care of by you, individually, we’re just gonna negotiate the best price. The TSC wants to give you a quality get together so we are doing things somewhat in advance to make sure that we do the best for you, our members. If you have any questions please reach out

As stated before folks, this is an ongoing list just to give us an idea so when I negotiate with the hotel if you cannot commit now that’s fine but as we get closer to the registration then it’ll be more important. We will have a registration packet but all the hotel items will be taken care of by you individually we’re just gonna negotiate the best price. The TSC wants to give you a quality get together so we are doing things somewhat in advance to make sure that we do the best for you our members do you have any questions please reach out
Feel the love guys! This is gonna be cool! Thanks guys, for putting the hard work in for the cadre.

Dude...I don't know what I am doing tomorrow, let alone six months down the road. In 2022 I am also planning to attend a Marine Corps reunion. I have to work some things out first. I'll have a better picture down the road, probably first of the year.. But hey! Thanks for bringing it to all of our attentions.

Gotta check with grandma to make sure she is free for kiddos. Otherwise, you all may just get one of us... we will hold a poll... uacowboy is pretty sure he's the favorite here, but you never know. :D I should know more mid/late next week- grandma is on a trip this week.

Sorry- I can't be of more help right now...

Also- @BarberDave you might wanna spell check before @mvargo sees that post. Lol

Gotta check with grandma to make sure she is free for kiddos. Otherwise, you all may just get one of us... we will hold a poll... uacowboy is pretty sure he's the favorite here, but you never know. :D I should know more mid/late next week- grandma is on a trip this week.

Sorry- I can't be of more help right now...

Also- @BarberDave you might wanna spell check before @mvargo sees that post. Lol
Are you referring to the if when it should be of? 😂🤣

Great, now we have two Jr. Deputies to Constable KJ @Spider.
Here are your pins

images

Back