The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Your personality: a brief description, or feel free to describe mine!

Apparently, I'm an INFP-T. Now I just need to find out what that means!
33f92082685d6d0a9e60bdb7a9363c30.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
(introverted, intuitive, thinking, perceiving) Turbulent

People who score as INTP are often described as quiet and analytical. They enjoy spending time alone, thinking about how things work and coming up with solutions to problems.

Apparently, I'm an INFP-T. Now I just need to find out what that means!
33f92082685d6d0a9e60bdb7a9363c30.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

INTP-As are more likely to settle on a particular conclusion than INTP-T and thus, sound more confident. INTP-As are less perfectionistic than INTP-Ts and are thus more resilient and less likely to be affected by failure or anxiety. INTP-As are more consistent than INTP-Ts.

mine was mainly the teacher commander ones If I remember correctly the commander ( ENTJ ) one was more prominent which it states is a rare one comprising
  • 2% of the general population
  • 3% of men
  • On personality trait measures, score as Ambitious, Forceful, Optimistic, Egotistical, Adaptable, and Energetic
  • Least likely of all types to report stress resulting from work or finances
  • More likely than average to suffer cardiac problems
  • Among the least likely of all types to believe in a higher spiritual power
  • Among top 4 types in college GPA
  • Among most likely to stay in college
  • Personal values include Home/Family, Achievement, Creativity, and Learning
  • Overrepresented among MBA students and small business owners
  • One of two types most likely to be satisfied with their work
The other one the teacher ( ENFJ ) said

• ENFJs are strong extraverts and enjoy spending time with other people.
  • ENFJs have great people skills and are often described as warm, affectionate, and supportive.
  • ENFJs are great at encouraging other people and derive personal satisfaction from helping others.
  • ENFJs are often so interested in devoting their time to others that they can neglect their own needs.
  • ENFJs also have a tendency to be too hard on themselves, blaming themselves for when things go wrong and not giving themselves enough credit when things go right. Because of this, it is important that people with this personality type regularly set aside some time to attend to their own needs.
  • ENFJs are good at bringing consensus among diverse people. For this reason, they can be outstanding leaders and bring enthusiasm to a group that can be motivating and inspirational.

One common myth about the protagonist personality is that they are always sociable. While they love people, they do need time alone in order to assimilate and organize their thoughts.

Strengths
  • Outgoing and warm-hearted
  • Empathetic
  • Wide social circle
  • Encouraging
  • Organized
  • Affectionate
  • Persuasive
Weaknesses
  • Approval-seeking
  • Overly sensitive
  • Indecisive
  • Self-sacrificing
  • Rigid and uncompromising
  • Overprotective
  • Manipulative

Youse guys have got me SO scared at the thought of trying this.....

WHAT IF I FIND OUT MY WHOLE LIFE I'VE BEEN LYIN' TO MYSELF!!!

Seriously, I may be a LOT more screwed up than I thought!!!
Then don't, I'm not gonna either, what's the point? I am what I am, if folks don't like me that's their problem.

Got me wondering how to describe mine. Went to 16 personalities dot com and it came up with virtuoso. Have to say it fits.

Back