The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Your personality: a brief description, or feel free to describe mine!

eec2ac6e041d57cbadcd714998ee3901.jpg
I have no idea what this test is. But I have taken personality tests, the last one I remember had four basic types. I was an "orange", but close to being a "blue."

An orange is basically an adrenaline junkie. A blue is an empath.

That is REALLY a simplistic description of the colors.

So..... I just realized that I'm the type of person that encourages folks to take dangerous chances, then helps bandage them.

Yes, you are right. It WAS an odd personality for a nurse.

I pretty know who and what I am, irrespective of which tests are used. In college 2-3 years ago, we were to do the colour test and the professor, knowing my background, asked me what colour I thought I was. I hadn't taken that specific test before, but tolld her I would write down my personality for her and we would compare after the test. Of course, I was bang on .... but can't remember the colours now. :ROFLMAO:

Just took the Myers-Briggs tests again.... and got a laugh out of the 2nd icon. :ROFLMAO:
Once again, this is where I have always fallen , with the E becoming more dominant than the I in the latter part of my career.
1613788826430.png

Just took test and it said I'm a Protagonist
I'm mostly an extrovert and extremely creative and artistic. Good friend , loving in a relationship and great parent.
I tend to agree with what it said about me.

My results on the Myers/Briggs shows I’ve been becoming more introverted over the years. A Turbulent Mediator.
Moving from ENFP-T to INFP-T from 2017 through 2020. Probably as I’ve been more reclusive in my lifestyle.

Many times social situations are more performance time than anything else, and I lost my Parents through the period. I’ll be taking the test again to see what has changed since May.

Back