The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Your personality: a brief description, or feel free to describe mine!

FarmerTan

Sr. Shave Member
I have a strange personality. I like being left alone, yet I don't mind crowds, when I want to be in one.

As my son says : "Maury, he's from Bi-Poland" which is not far from the mark.

Jump in, the strange water's fine y'all!!!

I would say I’m an extroverted introvert. I’m comfortable with meeting new people and work on a large program, but also am good with just being by myself and having the quiet.

outside of bonding with my kids, the Cadre, and texting a few friends....I love just the solidarity of things and would be good just reading in a quiet room ir exploring music without talking.

i think I’m one of the few that this pandemic, though I really feel for people out there, didn’t really impact my psyche - I’m like - can we just be remote forever?

I'm a Leo, in other words, I'm perfect, and you're not.

f8fcdf6db9d8f22aa514a2aef4c0ce68e6dfc86f_hq.gif

I MOSTLY behaved at the DMV. But I finally had to make small talk with the DMV lady. I mean she appeared to be a woman, I was a psychiatric nurse, so I've been trained not to assume stuff.

I asked her if she hated wearing a mask ALL DAY LONG! Think about that for a second. I'm retired, I have lung disease, but every single time I get out of my vehicle I have to put on a device that lowers my O2 levels. But the rest of the time I'm sitting watching and yelling at the TV; I get a break from the mask.

It hit me that this lady is stuck wearing a mask all day, smelling the coney dog she had for lunch, and at the same time putting up with illiterate Michigander's that left their birth certificate, driver's license, AND their pass port at home and having to tell the aforementioned illiterates that they can't process their request for a title transfer.

But I didn't mention any of this. DMV people just want to get done with their werk day, go home to their weird family that they are familiar with, go to bed, get up and do it all again tomorrow. Kinda depressing I'd think.

The last time I was in the DMV I saw a grown up man wearing a tee shirt that he had tucked in (which is a shock in today's society anyway...) that had a butt crack below a brown belt silk screened in such a way that was so realistic that I did a double take. And I thought, "I like that!" Then I thought, "who likes stuff like that?" Then I thought, "Who WEARS stuff like that?!?"

Which made me think, "I have multiple personality disorder, because I'm all 3 of those people!"

How can you have an exposed butt crack below the belt, just wearing the belt loose around your waist? I don't really care, it just sounds wrong.

You said "I was a psychiatric nurse", are you sure you weren't the patient? ;)
It is wrong! Sorry, the silk screen belt WAS below the butt crack. Sorry for any confusion.....unless that dude was walking on his hands? I don't recall him doing that. Tho I DID have a patient that did that, occasionally.

When I werked as a psych nurse I often thought I could have EASILY been on the other side of the conversation!

It is wrong! Sorry, the silk screen belt WAS below the butt crack. Sorry for any confusion.....unless that dude was walking on his hands? I don't recall him doing that. Tho I DID have a patient that did that, occasionally.

When I werked as a psych nurse I often thought I could have EASILY been on the other side of the conversation!
Did you help each other?

How can you have an exposed butt crack below the belt, just wearing the belt loose around your waist? I don't really care, it just sounds wrong.

You said "I was a psychiatric nurse", are you sure you weren't the patient? ;)
I’m not a insinuating anything BUT I will say that I found it terribly difficult to discern the difference between patients and staff in the hospital BHU while it we had one. It didn’t help matters any that the staff had difficulties telling each other apart too. My solution was simply to avoid that whole wing, I didn’t want to risk being part of a dateline story some day.
I guess that means it’s safe to say I’ve only got one personality. What exactly that personality is depends on which way I’ve combed my hair and whether I’ve stumbled into the sugar free candy isle again.

I've taken 2 personality tests and I'm an INTJ as well.

In some ways I embrace it. But in some ways I wish I was that extrovert that everyone likes.
Many think me to be more extroverted, as I do enjoy and am good at public speaking, leading a group, and am quite funny/charismatic. I want to be "the center of attention" really because I just want to be in charge, so things will go correctly :ROFLMAO: .

Manipulation and Motivation are the same thing, one just sounds better to those effected by it. ;)

Many think me to be more extroverted, as I do enjoy and am good at public speaking, leading a group, and am quite funny/charismatic. I want to be "the center of attention" really because I just want to be in charge, so things will go correctly :ROFLMAO: .

Manipulation and Motivation are the same thing, one just sounds better to those effected by it. ;)
iu

Back