The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Your Latest Fragrance Purchase

HMan

Doften Savant
Parle Moi de Parfum - Tomboy Neroli

I'd call this a great take on a fresh modern scent, and a true unisex scent. Neroli comes out in the opening, which gradually becomes more floral, but all the while with a touch of marine and even hints of grape to my nose. I don't gravitate towards freshies, but find myself loving this one. Easy to wear for all occasions.

1606847962872.jpeg

Parle Moi de Parfum - Mile High

I never expected to love a pineapple scent, but the immortelle adds a dark, dry, molasses like depth to the juicy pineapple and turns it into something special.

1608022781344.jpeg

This is the 4th bottle I've purchased from PMdP and at this point I feel like the owner is like a friend. They really have the best customer service in I've ever seen. The owner follows up to make sure packages arrived in good condition, and adds in little personal things so you really feel that they are more than just another fragrance company.

This time they included a free candle, which Is like a 45€ bonus. The great thing here is I'd actually wanted to get one for a while so it meant a lot to see it unexpectedly in the package.

Great report! Waiting for a good time to pick up that sampler pack. It’s gonna be like $35 to get it here or some such.

Nice!! That’s like seeing Bigfoot riding a unicorn!!! :love::love::love:
What a coincidence I just took this pic in our backyard

idrsr.jpg

Back