The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

WSP Olympus

I mentioned this on my journal or video, but I tried Aventus for Her. Because I had a sample of that one. Not only do I dig the scent, that stuff had some MAJOR staying power. Like through a shower and into the next day. The two clones I've tried only last an hour or so on me. So I do plan to get some Creed at some point. I'm impressed and I'm going to tell myself I'll save money by not having to reapply it several times a day.

Nice write-up, Gus. With all the discussion on this thread, I broke my habit of using one product at a time and set aside the Gaelic Tweed AS for Olympus. My face feels great, and I'm afraid to leave the house for fear of being mobbed by all the women wanting to get closer to that great aroma. I'm staying indoors today, just in case.

WSP Olympus trio (soap, AS, & EdP) makes for one the most enjoyable combo's of all my soaps & AS's! To me it is what makes me enjoy this way of shaving rather just doing a dreaded chore with a can of foamy & a cart. Enjoyability with this WSP trio is very very high!

WSP Olympus trio (soap, AS, & EdP) makes for one the most enjoyable combo's of all my soaps & AS's! To me it is what makes me enjoy this way of shaving rather just doing a dreaded chore with a can of foamy & a cart. Enjoyability with this WSP trio is very very high!

+1 Agreed. The Olympus line of products is pretty top notch. But, the edp that Lee offers just puts the cherry on top of the whole package. Very good scent strength, respectable longevity and sillage. And for the $$$, tough trio to beat. I can only think of 2 other shaving packages with a trio set that really delivers on par with the Olympus set, the B&M Seville trips and the CL/DG Yuzu/Rose/Patchouli collaboration. I never got the CL/DG Santal set. A day late and a dollar short on that one as it sold out within a couple of days. Also, WSP’s Gaelic Tweed trio is in that class as well, for me at least.....

Back