The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What's Your New Brush?

Nice brush. What is the LIVE show?
Hey, thanks! The LIVE sale show is a Yaqi held live sale....once a week. Huge discount on the pre-selected items, from brushes to razors to bowls and now soaps/aftershaves.

This live sale show has been ongoing for quite a while...in fact, most of my brushes, either synthetics or badgers are from there...either free (during lucky draw) or at only USD$5 to USD$10. If you are like me who loves to have various brushes but is unable to afford the high prices...well...that's the place to be...hahahaha! Another free brush is en route...
Hope I can be of help... :D:D

Where is this live show you speak of?
Hi and thanks for asking...

The LIVE show is at Aliexpress - choice of desktop or the mobile app version. . Meaning you need to download the app. I find the mobile app easier to score...hahaha. From the home page go to "Feed" at the bottom then you will see the "LIVE" option on the top. There are many "LIVE" sales ongoing not only shaving equipment.
You can try using a computer first then perhaps try mobile...
Hope this helps...

Last edited:
Hi and thanks for asking...

The LIVE show is at Aliexpress - choice of desktop or the mobile app version. . Meaning you need to download the app. I find the mobile app easier to score...hahaha. From the home page go to "Feed" at the bottom then you will see the "LIVE" option on the top. There are many "LIVE" sales ongoing not only shaving equipment.
You can try using a computer first then perhaps try mobile...
Hope this helps...
Thanks for the info.

Today another great leap in shave brush technology was made in the Fluffy Industries workshop. Holding true to our founding principles. To always raise the bar for wet shaving enthusiasts. That has been done once again.
When professional fighters want to prove their metal. They put it all on the line in the “Octagon”
Within it’s eight sides two go in and only one comes out the victor. This is what victory looks like in shave brush form. H

0C7B914A-FD2F-43E7-BF69-0F3E15D47C3D.jpeg8B5B0C77-A85B-413D-81CC-71069FF28D0B.jpeg
Swirl your soap with confidence. Thanks to the positive grip provided. It is precisely an 8 times more positive grip than our standard handles. And like all Fluffy Industries handles, the “Octagon Edition” comes with our patented “Magic Magnetic” hanging system.
Don’t settle for inferior handles. Ask for them by name at all fine retailers of wet shave products.

Today another great leap in shave brush technology was made in the Fluffy Industries workshop. Holding true to our founding principles. To always raise the bar for wet shaving enthusiasts. That has been done once again.
When professional fighters want to prove their metal. They put it all on the line in the “Octagon”
Within it’s eight sides two go in and only one comes out the victor. This is what victory looks like in shave brush form. H

View attachment 69358View attachment 69359
Swirl your soap with confidence. Thanks to the positive grip provided. It is precisely an 8 times more positive grip than our standard handles. And like all Fluffy Industries handles, the “Octagon Edition” comes with our patented “Magic Magnetic” hanging system.
Don’t settle for inferior handles. Ask for them by name at all fine retailers of wet shave products.
And great for self-defense!

Back