The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What's in front of you?

the cadre member in the European thong.
Shutter GIFs | Tenor

What Gerry isn't telling here is why he's so far form the beach. Well I scoured the news and apparently! "Some Man" (assuming Gerry but let's be honest it was Gerry) was on the beach and decided that after being locked up due to covid restrictions he didn't want to put on pants he became accustomed to no pants. So he tried to turn the beach into a nudist beach much to the dismay of his wife and daughter. But alas when a man with a beard is convinced he is going to be nude no one is clothing that man! Have you tried putting a toddler into car seat who doesn't want to be? Yea that's what you can imagine here! Well the police where called and this is where Gerry ended up right here to take the above picture.
@CVargo and @NurseDave After some negotiation and a bit of compromise on my part, I was able to leave the police station and rejoin the family.
1624295651237.png

Back