The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What's in front of you?

IMG_20210427_085159392.jpg

All by myself out here. Great way to just focus and relax. Only a few days left before I go back to work and then try to sneak a round in on the weekends

Parents, word to the wise...don’t forget to set up parental/screen-time parameters on your child’s phone! Middle son got his phone a month ago and today decided to explore in-app purchases.

Waiting nervously to see if I can reverse that $300 mistake...thank goodness the bank flagged suspicions activity or we’d never have known until too late!

In front of my house is a 15 year old minivan. Got towed there yesterday after someone in this household decided out of the kindness of his heart to fill er up, but then got confused and filled er up with diesel. Then drove it for a mile.
Oh well. Breathe. Breathe. Breathe.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

Apparently!!! Taking your wife to the gas station to fill the motorhome before going on a trip is not a date! Who knew?

IMG_20210514_180702812.jpgreceived_1098150607261168~2.jpeg

(Not even half a tank)

Back