The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What's in front of you?

MY wife LOVES cross stitch. She would love that pattern. I will need to get some pictures of her work.
Here is the one I’m trying to hold of on starting until I get the other one done.
EE4D0EE0-FDB2-4642-AB96-018FA35F73AC.jpeg

Anyone else remember the smell of these things? Model rocket motors. Quite the feeling of power for a kid too, but these smelled as good as race car exhaust.
C80CD686-65DF-45A2-B079-7F384B2E8E7C.jpeg

Uuggghhhhh!
60c53eee6901336bf7b6a0ddafac99cb.jpg

I’d love that. Had near high temps around here yesterday and the fan I bought for my side of the bed was too loud to use overnight. I want a huge propeller on a big motor.
E577B4A9-9DC5-4AF9-B198-338F50B5482A.jpeg

What pray tell do you use them for now?
There was a single parent in our congregation with 2 girls and a teenage boy. I bought a couple rocket models and all the gear to do with him. Tried to get him away from the girls and get him some guy time and teach him things. Take him fishing etc. He was a stay in his dark room and do video games type. Was afraid he'd end up a momma's boy like @GearNoir 😂😂

Back