The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What's in front of you?

Hopefully this will be in the past. Still don't Know if I'd do a cruise that soon after though....

True.... One would think they might be inclined to be the cleanest and strictest when it comes to travel. They are losing a lot of money.

True.... One would think they might be inclined to be the cleanest and strictest when it comes to travel. They are losing a lot of money.
I understand that and hope that all works out for you. I just don't see how out of money and being the cleanest and strictest when it comes to travel will coincide together.

Apparently part of my morning was planned for me...trip to Home Depot (which was crawling with people...holy moly) for some faucet stuff. Then home to swap out the leaky faucet. :rolleyes:

89DFF841-91FC-4667-8A71-E4A760FD2EB7.jpeg

A rainy—and a bit cold (40s)—day on the course. Felt great to be outside though. This is the view from 1 green looking back up the fairway to the clubhouse. Yes, that putt is for birdie and no, I did not make it...

95C65CD3-79CD-4F18-8B16-378A261D1762.jpeg

This is the view from the right side of 18 green. The fairway is to the left side of the photo and is straight up hill from the tee box. A tough climb for the final hole! However, you get a nice view of the property once you get to the top. The clubhouse patio is right behind me, so a fun spot to have a beverage and watch golfers finish up (although not on a day like today or at times like these).

In a surprising turn of events, I DID sink a 20 footer for birdie to end the day!

Had to change a gearbox outside thos morning. Of course as soon as I walked out the door it started freezing rain..... at least I beat the snow that is coming down now.

Back