The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What's in front of you?

Wow!! All these awesome photos and all I have is another project that I don't have time for...... Not to mention we have about a 6 foot frost line (ground is frozen to 6 feet down) so it's going to be a bit difficult to fix. All I know is I hope it really messed up the front of the vehicle because it was a "hit and run" through my front yard, so most likely they were drunk.

20200229_143522.jpg

Wow!! All these awesome photos and all I have is another project that I don't have time for...... Not to mention we have about a 6 foot frost line (ground is frozen to 6 feet down) so it's going to be a bit difficult to fix. All I know is I hope it really messed up the front of the vehicle because it was a "hit and run" through my front yard, so most likely they were drunk.

View attachment 18059
at least is was only the mailbox if they were that far off the road. just set it in a half barrel full of cement. if anyone hits it again they may not be able to just drive off...

at least is was only the mailbox if they were that far off the road. just set it in a half barrel full of cement. if anyone hits it again they may not be able to just drive off...
Definitely been thinking about things like that. Maybe an I beam concreted into the ground? Gotta wait for a bit of a thaw for that though....

Back