The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What's in front of you?

The Palmolive talc jar is cool! The blade display poster thing looks cool also.

Also in first pic what is the thermos thing? And what's the hobby box? That must be a small hobby lol

And... The tobacco stuff looks cool

Went to the Pottery Painting Place and about died laughing when I say this cat!
kEqbGVKpnqPr6o7orVQ3fI3q2-_EuczAYogwjbNFqzXrfVqTTPvC_rARTNVhh4QOuPL_B2kDY3kDure32G6eoPWJuUfnZoewmeG5QG5Gc5QkGx1PJdArqbGCdAdAq9IVNjwvXvQy46IhKSU-WU46UBHPpJK-qYWzXtXWaaYXABcr1nrtuLSMPWolMzKeZ5dutR_SJ-QvSpIRub5AURQLpIdSNsiRi-w0RdfvcKuI_E4visymZRBsli8AhiCFGvZc1PyJ8Cj_QCkzuLe_pevmmMU9gmA6LtdMi6uzAEhN_bQ48P2Qb-0bfyaU-nF-BUbVJMew5dPCMvXi5zs4phCD61g6ureUqfSVTJ-NKmMXUq2Ar6WOEpCn0BVpVTG0COHTDcID0j6YWrCo_IW6NjFpqc4UWwkytg01eT56U3psqeP3lSd3Ov897AMuxS0X1TiO4hnTQYeHyCjTvjMdqBA1IY35c2ZkZJejYdfNP5j_ocOYG-np_iVO0WptTVaBw-3gy33PW9W0Zk5L5q7k80cIxVqKysAF0t-3Tl_JZl3vpF_ttO-nq7cNcTFEHC9EC3UodJ88m42T4q6FlgsLnUGpgXt9x8moq7KkA7Fe1dTRGxmLXPmup5yBqBks1aXOnHcxFUx5SFZFWlsvktTfcw2TRBUeOPvotfI=w475-h415-no

They have dragon eggs!!!!
I was wondering when someone would comment on that.

Yeah...the place is doing an event on June 22nd that my wife and I are going to. You can see the flyer in the pic above but they are doing a Game of Thrones themed event called "Art of Thrones." They have some other things also. I am aiming to paint a wolf goblet or maybe a beer stein.

A simple thing that’s a big thing. Been slowly plucking away at this area. The table was made a couple years ago. The sound system I showed you guy last year. And this year we finally found some chairs that worked with the decor, were comfortable enough to spend some time in and weren’t budget crazy. We’re still messing around with what goes where on the walls. A little haven.

A simple thing that’s a big thing. Been slowly plucking away at this area. The table was made a couple years ago. The sound system I showed you guy last year. And this year we finally found some chairs that worked with the decor, were comfortable enough to spend some time in and weren’t budget crazy. We’re still messing around with what goes where on the walls. A little haven.
View attachment 3639
Man that looks great! Don’t even have to move to grab a bottle!

Back