The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What's in front of you?

That's nasty stuff. It's supposed to go north of me, so hopefully all we will get is the rain without the ice.

I had to laugh seeing this as one of the options for a lunch meeting.

We do that with nacho cheese Doritos when camping. We call it taco in a bag

Two glasses? Disappointing...I was expecting a conveyor belt of full bottles lined up by now.
1f602.png

Had ice on the car this morning. And our tasting they have us sitting outside in the 40s. At least it’s nice and sunny instead of raining like yesterday.

A little froyo while the kids are out with the grandparents.

One side is coconut with graham, brownie, granola, and chocolate sauce; the other is toasted marshmallow with graham, cherries, and marshmallow sauce.

A little froyo while the kids are out with the grandparents.

One side is coconut with graham, brownie, granola, and chocolate sauce; the other is toasted marshmallow with graham, cherries, and marshmallow sauce.

I have a love hate relationship with those places. I love the taste and the variety. I hate that I go in saying alright just going to get a small amount of ice cream and get out here relatively cheaply. Next thing I know I am walking out with a drop of ice cream and $16 in toppings.

Oh snap! Chris ditches the kids, THEN goes and gets a treat.

I have a love hate relationship with those places. I love the taste and the variety. I hate that I go in saying alright just going to get a small amount of ice cream and get out here relatively cheaply. Next thing I know I am walking out with a drop of ice cream and $I16 in toppings.
Yep, those toppings is where they get you. The place near us has changed, actually. They used to do it by weight. Now I think it's just a flat rate. At least that's what my kids told me. I can't remember the last time I went there.

I have a love hate relationship with those places. I love the taste and the variety. I hate that I go in saying alright just going to get a small amount of ice cream and get out here relatively cheaply. Next thing I know I am walking out with a drop of ice cream and $16 in toppings.

Yea, it’s more reasonable if you keep this simple...but then it’s no fun either
1f602.png

Where I come from our ice cream comes in one of them there bricks you get at the freezer section of the local grocery store
1f606.png

That seriously looks yummy though Chris.

Back