The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What's in front of you?

So now we have lost Both the actors who played Professor Dumbledore In The original Movie series , First , Richard Harris and now Sir Michael Gambon !! We have lost A LOT of actors from the Original series.. Alan Rickman , Robbie Coltrane , Verne Troyer , Richard Griffiths , Helen McCrory , John Hurt , Roger Lloyd Pack , Paul Ritter , Robert Hardy , Robert Knox , Terence Bayler, Dave Legeno, Leslie Phillips, Timothy Bateson, Eric Sykes , Hazel Douglas....... And several others !!!

Getting one of the old tanks cleaned up to set up again. Not sure what is going in the tank yet...?

Any other folks have aquariums? I had multiple tanks going for 20+ years but took the last one down about 5 years ago.

IMG_20231001_142524682_HDR.jpg

BabbaDabbid has one, but I'd take his advice with more than a grain of salt as there are several holes near the corners in his. I guess he likes his fish air fried in AZ.

Getting one of the old tanks cleaned up to set up again. Not sure what is going in the tank yet...?

Any other folks have aquariums? I had multiple tanks going for 20+ years but took the last one down about 5 years ago.

View attachment 120084
My FIL has run a large salt water one forever. That’s a rabbit hole I’m probably never going to go down 😂

I used to do tanks and they became too much of a hassle. I actually turned it into a side hustle and would sell baby fish back to the pet stores.

The kids each have a small one now in each of their rooms though.

I had a salt water one in college. We actually just got back from the pet store and seeing the salt water fish made me miss having one. But I certainly wouldn’t want aquarium maintenance on my weekend chores list any more.

You know, if you could somehow empty the water out of that thing and dry it out, it could hold a decent number of scotch bottles.

Back