The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What's in front of you?

I guess we’re on the edge of the orange because we’ve been without power since yesterday but our next door neighbors have it.

DC542C86-0073-435C-A587-535FEAA6934E.png
6E6D3592-5238-4E92-BCA2-82F91C5C4F88.png

Hang on....the Scotch Warehouse #1 doesn't have a battery back up?????? Stop buying watch stuff and get a Disaster Plan in place for the real victims of this power outage!!
Well first, you don't store scotch in a refrigerator. That's the wine and it's constantly monitored. Luckily it's chilly weather still. 2nd, we do have a generator, at the other house :( I keep mentioning things that would be useful to have that I kept at the other house because the plan was for us to be back by now. At some point I guess I should just give up and go get it all.

PSA, don't google that at work. 🤣

Okay so here is how the Twins started being called " The Twinkies ".. By Me , and now my wife sometimes also....

I have called the twins that since before they were born ... I actually just called them that one day when they kicked in Alicia's tummy and then when they were born in September and we were looking for halloween outfits for them for the end of October when they were a little over a month old , one of the outfits we saw was a picture of twins dressed like.....

This........

ezgif-3-a06d146024.jpg

And This.........

bbb71ee1c9ef2e9895c1c2444226f7ac.jpg

And the nickname of " The Twinkies " just sort of stuck.....

@Fenster I live in an area that typically has high winds so hearing the roar and seeing stuff blown over is not too uncommon here. There are sections of our freeways that trucks regularly end up on their sides (I had one blow over right beside e, it was kind of cool). You know the winds are especially high when parked trucked are blown over, that happens less often but it does happen.

@Fenster I live in an area that typically has high winds so hearing the roar and seeing stuff blown over is not too uncommon here. There are sections of our freeways that trucks regularly end up on their sides (I had one blow over right beside e, it was kind of cool). You know the winds are especially high when parked trucked are blown over, that happens less often but it does happen.
That's crazy, I'm certainly not used to that kind of wind here.

Back