The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What's in front of you?

Nice pleasure room, except for my silly face in the corner lol. You have fantastic taste!

View attachment 87807

Its not silly at all. In fact, your mug on the screen is perhaps what is making others like the corner ;)

I have an insane collection of vintage and modern DEs and almost the entire range of whatever vintage SE one can find out there. This corner is what I would call my working corner, which I will pickup a razor for the week or the day as and when I am in a hurry. It changes some few weeks. Akin to the pretty corner you have behind you in your videos. Now with my peaked interest in Straight Razors, oh well !

This corner is what SWMBO will allow to "show and tell" as long as they are brushes and mugs and razors which are "unarmed" , while it is still almost at a boiling point threshold ! The soaps are all stashed away. They CANNOT stack up. That will blow the pressure valve sky high !

the soaps and some more brushes are all stashed inside the wooden cabinet you see on the left in the pic. I am building a second shaving den in the another apartment I recently purchased where I have put up the glass show case of shaving history. That's where my honing station is as well as the other loot !

Its not silly at all. In fact, your mug on the screen is perhaps what is making others like the corner ;)

I have an insane collection of vintage and modern DEs and almost the entire range of whatever vintage SE one can find out there. This corner is what I would call my working corner, which I will pickup a razor for the week or the day as and when I am in a hurry. It changes some few weeks. Akin to the pretty corner you have behind you in your videos. Now with my peaked interest in Straight Razors, oh well !

This corner is what SWMBO will allow to "show and tell" as long as they are brushes and mugs and razors which are "unarmed" , while it is still almost at a boiling point threshold ! The soaps are all stashed away. They CANNOT stack up. That will blow the pressure valve sky high !

the soaps and some more brushes are all stashed inside the wooden cabinet you see on the left in the pic. I am building a second shaving den in the another apartment I recently purchased where I have put up the glass show case of shaving history. That's where my honing station is as well as the other loot !
The man has a second residence for his shave den! He belongs here and is one of us! 😎

Back