The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What's in front of you?

Y'all need to get a motorcycle for your commute. It gets twice the MPG of my other vehicle. @GearNoir weren't you talking about getting one before? Now's the perfect time to propose that option again!

Y'all need to get a motorcycle for your commute. It gets twice the MPG of my other vehicle. @GearNoir weren't you talking about getting one before? Now's the perfect time to propose that option again!
Dude, I’d love it but it’s still a pipe dream at this point. Missus is giving a hard no.

May be losing my truck soon too. It’s a great time to try and trade in/up and the missus wants something a little more roomy. So I may be puttering around in her car for a while.

That would be funny watching Chad ride a motorcycle down three flights of stairs to his basement, LOL

As an Addendum to my last post about the weather here. Thinking of going to our House in Florida because its COOLER down there than it is here!!!!

Back