The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What's in front of you?

The re-vamped Bar, Photo Studio, Liquor Cabinet, Cigar Command Center is now operational again, LOL

View attachment 66599
BloodRayne-ReVamped-Title.jpg

So here I am out on the deck. Listening to music while the view traditions to dark. Then I feel some little flying bug hit my neck. No big deal. It’s dark so I can’t see what it was. A good deal of seconds later. ZAP! After getting some ice to hopefully stop some swelling from whatever the heck heck it was, I find this SOB!
C9EF5A06-CEAB-4D3F-B537-526B98A2672D.jpeg

So here I am out on the deck. Listening to music while the view traditions to dark. Then I feel some little flying bug hit my neck. No big deal. It’s dark so I can’t see what it was. A good deal of seconds later. ZAP! After getting some ice to hopefully stop some swelling from whatever the heck heck it was, I find this SOB!
View attachment 67045
Is it wrong that I zoomed in by the bee’s head looking for a number?

That is something I've been wanting to try to do for a long time. There's quite a few how-to videos on youtube.
There’s some really cool pieces out there! Definitely a cool conversation piece and work of art!

Back