The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What's blasting in your headphones?

Tuff Enuff...

BTW, little known bit of blues trivia: Kim Wilson, the lead singer bumped me from paying my bill at my auto mechanic a few years back. His enormous van with gear trailer needed a quick look by my mechanic. Apparently they were going out for a quick tour. We both live in SoCal and have the same mechanic. :oops: Also, the lead guitarist is Jimmie Vaughan (Stevie Ray's brother). :oops::oops:

I get to sit back with a set of one eared headphones while the kids are doing school so I sometimes get to listen to music !!

I feel horrible today !! My oldest son wouldn't get out of bed for school.. The twins are live with teacher in virtual right now... When did first grade go from being " no don't eat the crayons " to how do you solve this Quantum mechanics equation !!!!!! I mean seriously right now they are doing ELA and they are doing things like proper use of verbs , nouns, and proper punctuation.... I mean most of the kids cant even spell KAT yet :ROFLMAO: !! ( I know its cat BTW )

Back