The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What's blasting in your headphones?

Ben Webster and Oscar Peterson "Bye Bye Blackbird"
from the 1959 album: Ben Webster Meets Oscar Peterson

Oscar Peterson - piano
Ben Webster - tenor saxophone
Ray Brown - bass
Ed Thigpen - drums

I'm sure I've posted this before,... but I could (and sometimes do) listen to this track EVERY day!!!

It's the Holiday edition of the "Bobby & Janice Show"!!!

My wife and I made these Holiday videos a few years back.
She shared this with me today and I thought I would share them with you all at The Shaving Cadre!
Yeah, this is what we do for fun and excitement at home at the Glasser household!

Merry Christmas (Mele Kalikimaka) to you and yours! …and Happy New Year!!! Cheers!!!

She shared this with me today and I thought I would share them with you all at The Shaving Cadre!
Yeah, this is what we do for fun and excitement at home at the Glasser household!

Merry Christmas (Mele Kalikimaka) to you and yours! …and Happy New Year!!! Cheers!!!

Haha!! You guys rock!! My wife and I watched the entire post. God bless you guys and Merry Christmas!

Haha!! You guys rock!! My wife and I watched the entire post. God bless you guys and Merry Christmas!
Thank you, @bosch!
Honored to hear that you and your wife enjoyed the tunes from our sofa!
My wife and I have made countless impromptu "one-take" videos like this over the years.
Many blessings to you and yours!

Wonderfully done Bobby! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and the family as well!

Back