The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What's blasting in your headphones?

Your challenge..if you choose to accept it...find them and enjoy them today. Oh and yeah #14 is still a show stopper today and a testament that not only dudes ROCK!

If you remember the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony for Rush you know it was the Foo Fighters that did it...will this is a neat piece...

NP: Kip Winger "Songs From the Ocean Floor".. Yeah I know what you're thinking... Kip Winger?!?! The 80's rock poser?!?! Yeah that guy! This is from his 2000 album he recorded after the death of his wife. His solo work after 1986 has a certain gravitas to it that pushes the music far away from his Pop Metal MTV days.

NP: Kip Winger "Songs From the Ocean Floor".. Yeah I know what you're thinking... Kip Winger?!?! The 80's rock poser?!?! Yeah that guy! This is from his 2000 album he recorded after the death of his wife. His solo work after 1986 has a certain gravitas to it that pushes the music far away from his Pop Metal MTV days.

Yup...that is exactly what I said! "Kip Winger?! Is that dude still alive?!"...Then I looked over at the "vinyl" on the rack...oh yeah, Winger....holy...

Well the first track has a Dream Theatre on Prozac kind of fell to it...not bad though...

I meant to write "His solo work after 1996..."

found an old playlist i made several years ago as i was getting ready this morning. this isn't all of it but the rest is pretty much more of the same.
1595953991689.png

Back