The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What's blasting in your headphones?

This song was another I wrote a while back , Just an FYI this does NOT describe my current mood , I am in a good mood but I still published this song because to be truthful I kind of like the beat I came up with for it and I honestly just still like the song.. I hope someone here might like it.
I am currently listening to it..

That's awesome!!!

This song was another I wrote a while back , Just an FYI this does NOT describe my current mood , I am in a good mood but I still published this song because to be truthful I kind of like the beat I came up with for it and I honestly just still like the song.. I hope someone here might like it.
I am currently listening to it..

@Jaro1069, So are you singing too or did you just write the song. Haven't listened yet, but I will.

@Jaro1069, So are you singing too or did you just write the song. Haven't listened yet, but I will.
Yes, sort of. I did use some Tweaking on it.. so it is and it isn't , if that makes sense.... I hope you like it.. I have had fun writting these songs lately. I have had more time on my hands lately with my wifes illness and then Lilly having her surgery and being ill myself lately , so , I have been house bound and I have tried to take advantage of the free time...

Oh and just so its known, I did have a friends help do some work (vocals) for me as some of the stuff I just couldnt do on my own...

All the songs though have been written by me .. I am proud that I rediscovered that I still like writing and I got motivated to finish the book idea I had been meaning to finish writing also....

this was part 1 the song is basically complete now but I have not gotten a video done for that version yet.

Here is the fully written song.. I made a quick lyric video to get it out...

It still needs some "clean up but I hope some of you like it..

Again This song does NOT represent my current mood !! I am still in a pretty good mood actually...

I for some reason write a lot of songs that are either patriotic or that are in this style / genre.

Time for a happy Song.... With DOGS, and a CAT cant you just smell that Wet Dog fragrance LOL

Back