The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What's blasting in your headphones?

Time for another ablast to the past For our buddy @MarkB from jis friendly......

80's radio-24155616.jpg

This Last one though is also for My wife , My Beautiful California Girl.......

Top shelf choices!!!

giphy.gif

Top shelf choices!!!

giphy.gif
Sorry about some of the mis-spelled words in my post earlier BTW, I was dealing with the kids when I posted earlier .... Glad you liked the choices, I have lots of others to keep it going for a while. I may mix in some other stuff too every so often too though to keep it lively.... I hope you and everyone else have had a Very Happy Easter today......

Hey all I am sure you all have ran into the random issue where you get the Oops message. And then you get two posts.

It's a bandwidth issue and we are working on fixing it with our hosting software.

They identified this thread and sadly our gif thread as the biggest culprits. Please limit your posts in here to only one video/picture per post to assist us while we fix the bandwidth issue.

Back