The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What's blasting in your headphones?

That sequence of songs from Loser in the End through March of the Black Queen is one of my favorites among all Queen albums. Only Great King Rat through Liar beats it for me.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk
i agree.i have Queen,Queen II ,and Sheer Heart Attack original EMI albums.they were my Uncle's albums from the early '70s when he got them as new releases.i played them over numerous times in the late 70's as a youngster.:cool:.when i left england in 1980, Jazz was the big album of the day.i have seen them live,followed them immensely and have their complete discography on vinyl,cassette,8 track,and all the concerts on dvd.true fan since the early days.the early albums are truly underrated..not into their stuff so much after The Game album,mostly because of my interest in harder Rock music but i respectfully followed until Freddie's passing.:cool:.the early albums 1973 -77 are their best work imo.:)

That sequence of songs from Loser in the End through March of the Black Queen is one of my favorites among all Queen albums. Only Great King Rat through Liar beats it for me.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk
and yes.My Queen II album is the original EMI release with the shiny double album style cover.only a few thousand of them were produced.:cool:

Back