The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What's blasting in your headphones?

I am so sorry to everyone. I promised I would not post here and break the internet , but , it looks like I did it again... Honestly this thread is I think the only thing keeping me from going completely mental but I will try to refrain like I said I would.. Maybe I can just post them to my journal. I mean its not used much so it shouldn't mess with you guys enjoying the music section. Again I am sorry.....

Well Peeps... I guess its time I try to FORCE myself out of my depression.. Here are some songs I like that doesn't depress me MORE !!!!

Sorry to my fellow Cadre for my large posting in this section tonight... When I started listening to this stuff like I posted tonight I started feeling a little better so I wanted to see if it would continue to help and it seems to be working !!!! Please bear with me I promise I will slack up.....

Back