The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What Would Spider Do?

Here's where we stand with guesses so far....

Scuttlesoap - 6
BarberDave - 6
Quijote - 7
Jaro1069 - 8
NurseDave - 10
Fenster - 13

Scuttlesoap - 6
BarberDave - 6
Quijote - 7
Jaro1069 - 8
NurseDave - 10
heysi - 12
Fenster - 13

And @NurseDave was correct! I do in fact have 10 different colored bracelets, 4 of them glow in the dark. I'll be sending you out a bracelet soon!

Scuttlesoap - 6
BarberDave - 6
Quijote - 7
Jaro1069 - 8
NurseDave - 10
heysi - 12
Fenster - 13

And @NurseDave was correct! I do in fact have 10 different colored bracelets, 4 of them glow in the dark. I'll be sending you out a bracelet soon!
Inquiring minds want to know -what are the colors?

Whoop whoop! I think I might be gifting it to my daughter. Just the other day when I told her the sauce I was using was from you, she confirmed that I did indeed tell you that your mohawk was cool.

Inquiring minds want to know -what are the colors?
You'll have to find out as they are introduced. Two of them are on reserve for the TSC CON in April. Everyone in attendance will receive one. Members one color, spouses the other color.
Whoop whoop! I think I might be gifting it to my daughter. Just the other day when I told her the sauce I was using was from you, she confirmed that I did indeed tell you that your mohawk was cool.
Thanks!

Back