The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What Would Spider Do?

Spider

"The Cadre Constable"
Veteran
Legacy
Concierge
Now that the first two Spider Swag Bracelets have been received, it’s time to formally introduce my new Slogan and Swag.

What Would Spider Do?
A good question we should all ask ourselves at least once in our wet shaving career. For example:

You’re at an antique store and you see a DE, an Avon aftershave, or other vintage shaving paraphernalia, ask yourself…
What Would Spider Do?

You’re filling up your cart with shave goods, but you haven’t yet hit free shipping, ask yourself…
What Would Spider Do?

You’re torn between buying shave product X and shave product Y, ask yourself…
What Would Spider Do?

CBL Soap has come out with a new scent, ask yourself…
What Would Spider Do?

So, in that context, if you’ve ever wondered exactly what I would do in any situation, feel free to use this thread to ask me. Somewhat of a shaving (or other pursuits) advice column.

So, what about this SWAG? Well @heysi and @OpusX received the first ones as a result of the Last Bingo Game. And I’m sporting one in two of my favorite colors, as seen below. (And mine glows in the dark.)
Brac1.jpg
Brac2.jpg
Brac3.jpgBrac4.jpgBrac5.jpg
And I just wanted to add, I had permission from the TSC Owners to add The Shaving Cadre to my bracelets.

How can you get one of your own? They are not for sale, I just got them to share with my friends at TSC! So, any future package I send out to anyone on The Cadre, for any reason, will include one. This includes Bingo Prizes, PIFs, Passes, Trades, Rudolph Exchanges, etc…

As you can see, I got them in a few different colors. The question is how many? Take a guess at how many different colors I got, for a chance to win one! Just submit your guess below, guessing is open until Friday evening. One guess per person.

They are very fashion forward and include a power of attraction that I have yet to fully understand. Highly recommend.

You’re at an antique store and you see a DE, an Avon aftershave, or other vintage shaving paraphernalia, ask yourself…
What Would Spider Do?

You’re filling up your cart with shave goods, but you haven’t yet hit free shipping, ask yourself…
What Would Spider Do?

What Would Spider Do?

What Would Spider Do?
@BarberDave you suppose the size of KJ's growing head is giving Chad competition now? :ROFLMAO:

Normally I would guess the number of colors in a big box of crayolas…..but that would be impractical…

You’ve already shown us three - but I would guess there is a total of Six: Black, Orange (those were easy - it was recently Halloween), the other one show I guess is a greenish glow in the dark…….and since you are Spider - I would say also add a blue one and a red one…..then finally a more bold green for your motorcycle gang

So I’m going with 6

Normally I would guess the number of colors in a big box of crayolas…..but that would be impractical…

You’ve already shown us three - but I would guess there is a total of Six: Black, Orange (those were easy - it was recently Halloween), the other one show I guess is a greenish glow in the dark…….and since you are Spider - I would say also add a blue one and a red one…..then finally a more bold green for your motorcycle gang

So I’m going with 6
Send Brian 2 if he guessed all the colours!

@BarberDave you suppose the size of KJ's growing head is giving Chad competition now? :ROFLMAO:
No… I don’t think that could ever be achieved… by anyone in the galaxy, even with KJ’s advanced polymer bracelets.

Chad’s head exhibit a and b:

5D89342C-A0B7-4FB9-8F2E-6EC5643EC54C.jpeg

CF3B961A-DF7E-4217-8151-43C1EE19C9C5.jpeg

So I’m going with 6
I figured red, blue, pink, grey and purple as the extra colors.....

@Spider, Nurse Dave's Shaving World will be in contact to discuss negotiations for a museum display collection pieces.

Also, one color is being reserved for a certain event in April.....

Now that the first two Spider Swag Bracelets have been received, it’s time to formally introduce my new Slogan and Swag.

What Would Spider Do?
A good question we should all ask ourselves at least once in our wet shaving career. For example:

What Would Spider Do?

What Would Spider Do?

What Would Spider Do?

What Would Spider Do?

So, in that context, if you’ve ever wondered exactly what I would do in any situation, feel free to use this thread to ask me. Somewhat of a shaving (or other pursuits) advice column.

So, what about this SWAG? Well @heysi and @OpusX received the first ones as a result of the Last Bingo Game. And I’m sporting one in two of my favorite colors, as seen below. (And mine glows in the dark.)
View attachment 99623
View attachment 99624
View attachment 99625View attachment 99626View attachment 99627
And I just wanted to add, I had permission from the TSC Owners to add The Shaving Cadre to my bracelets.

How can you get one of your own? They are not for sale, I just got them to share with my friends at TSC! So, any future package I send out to anyone on The Cadre, for any reason, will include one. This includes Bingo Prizes, PIFs, Passes, Trades, Rudolph Exchanges, etc…

As you can see, I got them in a few different colors. The question is how many? Take a guess at how many different colors I got, for a chance to win one! Just submit your guess below, guessing is open until Friday evening. One guess per person.
I think I know the answers to the WWSD questions.

Buy them all.

Buy enough for free shipping.

Buy X and Y.

Buy the new scent and enough extra to get free shipping.

I would say 42 colors since that is the answer to everything, but I don't the distributor had that many. Let's go with 7 colors. It is a factor of 42 after all.

Buy them all.
Buy X and Y.
You're good!

I would say 42 colors since that is the answer to everything, but I don't the distributor had that many. Let's go with 7 colors. It is a factor of 42 after all.
Surprisingly, there were 111 color choices in the band style I ordered!

Buy them all.

Buy X and Y.

You're good!

Surprisingly, there were 111 color choices in the band style I ordered!
I forgot for a moment that spider / KJ doesn't think like a normal person !!!!!
giphy.gif

Back