The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What is New to You...... SPEAKEASY EDITION

Couldn't you find that? It's everywhere out here.
It is allocated. And due to Utah's pricing laws I paid $50. I am confident it is selling for way more than that if you are seeing it in stores in Vegas.

In THIS particular case it seems Utah is your friend @CVargo. Price laws make it available to YOU for WAY less than I can get it for.
Although it is a double edge sword. They send a case to stores at random. So I had to sit outside for an hour. Thankfully it worked to my benefit. I was #3 in line. I have been unsuccessful in the last 3 years. So its difficult to get. It aligned today.

It's a rare thing that I can find anything that you can't. It's usually the other way around.

Hey ya’ll, Single Cask Nation is doing a 24hr sale. Buy 2 get 1 free of any of their bottles. And their shipping looks like it’s always $15 flat rate. Except to Utah where you have to pay some trucker to smuggle it over the state line.

First, check which thread you posted in. Are you drunk?

Second, where's Buster Posey???
First: I must have hit the wrong thread on my phone (I was trying for the Selfie thread)

Second: He's being used for target practice for the local Las Vegas Dodgers fan group.

Back