The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What Fragrance Did You Use Today?

This one was a blind buy from a local T.J. Maxx.
IMG_20200607_122533952[1].jpg
It is a great fresh, Summery fragrance and I am really liking it. The opening is a little strong, but it settles as it dries down. It has been a couple of hours and I am getting occasional hints of the scent. Also, my shirt still smells great. This one is most definitely a keeper. I can see me wearing this one often this summer.

This one was a blind buy from a local T.J. Maxx.
View attachment 26399
It is a great fresh, Summery fragrance and I am really liking it. The opening is a little strong, but it settles as it dries down. It has been a couple of hours and I am getting occasional hints of the scent. Also, my shirt still smells great. This one is most definitely a keeper. I can see me wearing this one often this summer.
Ah I was waiting to hear about this one...I have a sample of the regular UOMO, I figured they’d be related, but the one I have is very creamy sweet tiramisu and gourmand.

Burberry for Men

Not as good as the Uomo Casual Life, but this is a solidly good fragrance.

EDIT: This morning when I hopped into the shower I got hit with the Uomo Casual Life until I started soaping up. I really like it when I get hints of yesterday's fragrance first thing in the shower. I think this is a great scent with good longevity. I would recommend you guys give it a try.

Last edited:
Uap7Q4s.jpg

Back