The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What Fragrance Did You Use Today?

Aramis JHL

JA4xDaH.jpg

I was just looking at this one . . . .

I think this might be a good one for you, it's what I was thinking of when I mentioned you, but the Tuberose 3 is also pretty great. Both are a tad on the feminine side, but I'm comfortable with both. Ambre 114 is a safe bet too, but I don't think you're a safe bet kinda guy.

One great thing about this house is they sell a small bottle, so you don't have to spend your rent money to get a bottle and then if you empty one, you know it's worth getting a larger size.

One great thing about this house is they sell a small bottle, so you don't have to spend your rent money to get a bottle and then if you empty one, you know it's worth getting a larger size.
That is always a bonus. You rarely, if ever, get the same value per ml as you do with the larger bottles, but it's still worth going smaller, especially if you're frag collection is large enough that it'll still take plenty of time to go through the smaller bottle.

Back