The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What Fragrance Did You Use Today?

Ethos Grooming Custom Mandarin-Mysore Santal. It finished my sandalwood shave perfectly.
049ywsY.jpg

I enjoy this house and I still believe the OG Narciso Rodriguez For Him edt in the concrete grey bottle is my favorite and is their best creation with Musc For Him a close second. But, this juice here, Bleu Noir eau de parfum has a gorgeous musk, woods and soft amber dry down that is unique & devastatingly intoxicating. Not as in your face as the OG or Bleu Noir edt with slightly less projection & silage but, it stays on the skin with tenacity as one gets succulent whiffs of it during the day’s wearing. The edt version of the same name is a bit more fresher and slightly more youthful with a more pronounced blue scent accord. This edp though has a softer effect with the cedar wood giving it a tad more mature and almost sensual vibe. Truthfully, I really do enjoy musk driven scents and this house does them as good if not better than any designer out there including niche/indie houses. Not for everyone but, if your into musks or are thinking of diving into the musk realm of creations, this is a real nice one to start with. More a personal scent which I prefer and a real good everyday kind of wear. Easily could be a signature scent as well.

54F7B534-3611-4C1E-9CF2-7022DA474EBC.jpeg

Back