The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What Fragrance Did You Use Today?

Trumper Portugal (vintage)
3SxW1Bz.jpg

Comme des Garcons - Blue Cedrat
A dirty, dry, almost metallic spicy citrus, with a dry down bringing vetiver into the base. Long lasting, and great projection, especially for a CdG frag. I think lot of folks here would really enjoy this one, I know I do. Feels both modern and classic old school spicy at the same time, which is something I alway enjoy.

Razorock Zcents XXX. Think ADP Colonia at the top then a slight resemblance to Colonia Intensa in the drydown, not as deeply woody but, still a very nice masculine & clean scent. I spritzed some on last night after a shower and going to bed. The Misses liked it and I still caught light wafts of it this morning. Climate controlled environment at home so, spritzed some more this morning and see how it'll work with temps expected in the low 90's today. Still, for $15.99 USD for 30ml., nice deal....

razorock-XXX-eau-de-parfum_1024x1024.jpg

Back