The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What Fragrance Did You Use Today?

I have a sampler of solid colognes from Outlaw Soaps that are pretty fantastic. My favorite is Calamity Jane, which is a blend of cinnamon and citrus. My wife hates it, because ever since she had a bad experience with almost an entire bottle of Goltschlager she cannot stand even the smell of cinammon41

Demeter Almond
aJipOgO.jpg

Hiram Green - Arbole

This is the light, refreshing end of patchouli/tonka, almost like a highly refined baby oil. Going down nicely after a long winter of heavier scents.

Hiram Green - Vivacious

I'm revisiting my sample set from Hiram Green. All natural, there's a sort of lightness to these that I'm finding refreshing.
Unfortunately many are just a bit too feminine for my tastes. This is pretty unisex, but would be better on Helena than me. Still a great green carnation with Hiram's signature honeyed band aid accord in the background.

Arbole was a winner for me, I needed some time to appreciate it, so this revise has been worthwhile.

Back