The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What Fragrance Did You Use Today?

parle-moi-de-parfum-mile-high-nouveau-1-retina-en.jpg

And I also just ordered a full bottle, I love this one, forget Aventus, this is the pineapple perfume for me.

IMG_20201113_110701_857.jpg
Mont Blanc Explorer. As many have said, this is a designer version of Aventus. I think it is quite good, especially since the cost is around 10% of the cost of the Creed version. I don't think it will ever replace the original, but it is a nice option for anyone who doesn't want to she'll out for Creed.

View attachment 40191
Mont Blanc Explorer. As many have said, this is a designer version of Aventus. I think it is quite good, especially since the cost is around 10% of the cost of the Creed version. I don't think it will ever replace the original, but it is a nice option for anyone who doesn't want to she'll out for Creed.
Another that’s been on my list - can you just curate a list for me to buy and sample? Ha just kidding 😉

Back