The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What Fragrance Did You Use Today?

How do you find all this stuff?! That sounds amazing! Priced well too...

Anything you could compare it to?
TJ Maxx, Marshall's or Ross. Any discounters in your area that carry designer fragrances might have it.

Smell like? Hmmm..... Nautica Voyage/YSL Libre in the very beginning with a violet leaf note reminiscent to Farenheit Aqua that leads to a very pleasant dry down of Guerlain L'Eau Boisse with the slightest touch of Vetiver. It's a nice fresh, clean ozonic scent with a slight aquatic touch.

Only issues are projection & silage but, nothing that a few extra sprays can't take care of. Excellent for warm weather and can be signature scent worthy for year round wear. A must buy for the low $$$ output......

TJ Maxx, Marshall's or Ross. Any discounters in your area that carry designer fragrances might have it.

Smell like? Hmmm..... Nautica Voyage/YSL Libre in the very beginning with a violet leaf note reminiscent to Farenheit Aqua that leads to a very pleasant dry down of Guerlain L'Eau Boisse with the slightest touch of Vetiver. It's a nice fresh, clean ozonic scent with a slight aquatic touch.

Only issues are projection & silage but, nothing that a few extra sprays can't take care of. Excellent for warm weather and can be signature scent worthy for year round wear. A must buy for the low $$$ output......
It also has some similarity to Burberry Touch.

Wondered about this one for awhile. Didn’t think it’s up my alley, but Azzaro pour Homme is top 3 for me. Sold this one off like a paco rabonne 1 million, invictus, millennial hipster scent, etc. glad you like it, I will add it to my sample list. 👍👍👍
It is Invictus-like and somewhat juvenile. I think it smells good and I like it, but it is nothing like Azzaro Pour Homme. If you don't like Invictus or One Million, you should definitely get a sample rather than blind buy.

It is Invictus-like and somewhat juvenile. I think it smells good and I like it, but it is nothing like Azzaro Pour Homme. If you don't like Invictus or One Million, you should definitely get a sample rather than blind buy.
I planned on sampling. I’ve never smelled invictus or 1 million, just read reviews that they are young guy, clubbin’ scents. The bottles all look really silly, but I know, don’t judge a book by it’s cover. I appreciate and respect your reviews so that’s what sold me adding Wanted to my next sample order. Thank you.

Back