The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you drinking tonight?

Been slowly working down my Glenmorangie for the last month. I’ve got about a third of a bottle each of Glenmorangie and Eagle Rare left...once those are polished off I’m allowed to hunt for a new bottle of some such. So probably in another month :ROFLMAO:
In these dark times Of being locked down, we must double our efforts!

Had 2 of these with pizza for dinner @Spider Not bad with the lime. Don't know if I'd buy again as I feel my beer shouldn't need me to add stuff once I pop the cap but definitely enjoyed them.
View attachment 19096
Only time i have ever had Corona was in Mexico with my parents. My dad ordered a bucket of them and my Mom turned to me and said i was to make sure he didn't drink them all... i agree that a good beer shouldn't need anything added to it. on the other hand, free beer is free beer lol

Goose Island, Lost Palate
e314587164aa5a085158f37514fc9304.jpg

Sent from my TRS-80 using Tapatalk

I guess I should have had some wine or a single malt on the weekend. Even though I was working (WFH), I didn't have to drive my wife in.

Back