The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you drinking tonight?

Well hoping you are all enjoying the evening surrounded by those you hold dear...or quietly sitting in your unabomber shed enjoying whiskey...:p...cheers Cadre!
View attachment 6476
I liked Caskmates just fine! But as far as Jameson goes...if you have a chance to Try Cooper's Croze...it is really good! Of course my favorite Irish Whiskey is Redbreast!

I liked Caskmates just fine! But as far as Jameson goes...if you have a chance to Try Cooper's Croze...it is really good! Of course my favorite Irish Whiskey is Redbreast!
Of the three special expressions (Stout, IPA and Beau’s) I like the Stout the best. However, if we speak of Irish Whiskey though I like Red Breast and it is a fav regardless of what year you have (12, 15 etc.) I love Tyrconnell Single Malt Irish Whiskey and if you can fine a bottle of the 16 year old....you are in for a treat. I am going to sleuth me a bottle of that Cooper’s Croze Don!

Of the three special expressions (Stout, IPA and Beau’s) I like the Stout the best. However, if we speak of Irish Whiskey though I like Red Breast and it is a fav regardless of what year you have (12, 15 etc.) I love Tyrconnell Single Malt Irish Whiskey and if you can fine a bottle of the 16 year old....you are in for a treat. I am going to sleuth me a bottle of that Cooper’s Croze Don!
And I need to look for Tyrconnell!

I missed that series from Jamieson, don’t know if I was abroad or not. Also, Bushmills 16 is also nice but 21 is too much for what you get. IMHO...
Found a place relatively close that has Tyrconnell. It doesn't look like the 16 year old...But I am willing to try!

A nice Canadian Tass de L'eau before I head off to bed.
Thought about a second one, but then I might have trouble sleeping through the night. 🤪

We’re out for dinner tonight to close thing off...had the impossible choice between 4 Roses and Buffalo Trace...I chose BT. Of course, you don’t see them pour it when you’re sitting at the table, so we’ll see lol!

Interesting...and how is it?
A woman bought it so that explains the femininity. It's halfway decent. It was also free and still in the fridge, so no complaints really. It has a light and crisp flavor. I wouldn't drink this on a regular basis, but it's palatable.

A woman bought it so that explains the femininity. It's halfway decent. It was also free and still in the fridge, so no complaints really. It has a light and crisp flavor. I wouldn't drink this on a regular basis, but it's palatable.
But does it make you feel pretty?

Back