The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you drinking tonight?

Decided to try what I assume is the more popular tequila with the masses to see if might dethrone Herradura as the official tequila for Casa de Sprecher
CB7D4825-DF72-4AFE-93A5-601AB097FB81.jpeg

agreed this is what we keep

AIA7d4f5oZub3K9yLrhUjwGUmz5KrCKh9s9YtUvoDPz9gtEu3OZ9RPWsyRcXDEmSfPqaXQ5MBRcIuNarNTBUbJXXxKzyMlTUyYbrbTcMkX75DERngpPV7vHUDRbzl-pPu3awmEUMuJdLMlO0d1tBl1E4oTLjGWladxhmOBilVcrXcvqwYouJ9JXEF2YZ5xJVDWd_jvgd4ffMaQ=s512-pd-pc0x00ffffff

and
AIA7d4dUo1jFq-zQWTp91h-zdHe2nND1Itoyp8Kw9aN7XTyynbMaNjJ_GHvqDbP1qpg1oXzgicKPahrRSqqBgsEE0W1D4mkWtxs9Vv0v82HB2rcsg7Fs_Udve2WkBmFo5QNwpcwTq8Wh_lC5pq4XoGyOGftr4FfVZyCnzhx7fRTtRaCGBVeFAv9EmrTtR5104pp4E9djNPxXLQ=s512-pd-pc0x00ffffff

and for Margaritas

1ce4b0b1-e4ee-418d-a1f2-00648fe52ba3.jpeg

I am not a fan of Jose Cuervo in most cases but if I do drink it it’s the silver. I have never tried Margaritaville silver but I have used the gold version in mixed drinks. I am not sure which one it was, Patron or Hornitos, but I was given a shot of the clear version and it was really good.

I try not to keep tequila around, it is very unkind to me

Oh…… @NurseDave you (we) need this
Everyone can recognize a true craftsman at work. They are meticulous and precise, honing their craft over time to become the best at what they do. That's why we've decided to partner with The Glenrothes®. Introducing this year's Whisky Kringle: Our tender pastry is filled with a caramel infused with The Glenrothes Bourbon Cask Reserve whisky and then topped with buttery streusel. We coat it in a honey whisky glaze, add a touch of smoke and finish it with a drizzle of vanilla icing. Each Kringle takes a full three days to make and is hand crafted to enhance the fabulous flavors we have paired together. But you better get this small batch quickly, it's only here a few weeks.

IMG_1197.jpeg
Scotch , and Pastry. The Angels are singing! A

Back