The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you drinking tonight?

Well, its friday.....time to drink some beers.

Going to the newest brewery here in Vegas...and the first in North Las Vegas.

2249243323735_265241508704246_4397539784293693766_n.png

Nice relaxed place...and since I'm a 5th Degree member...I get my first beer free.

Baseball beer!!!!! One of the few times I drink beer this light colored in when I'm at the ballpark. Its Aviator Ale (named after our team). Its a golden ale from Tenaya Creek brewing (an excellent local brewery). Pair that with a tri tip sandwich and later some sunflower seeds......perfection.

6e38db6fc2d2ec9466aa197bf8e32cf2_640x640.jpg

First glass (2 fingers) of 1800 Anejo now that the last ounce of Cazadores Anejo finished with supper. It smells a tastes different than the Cazadores one, but so far, I don't know which is better ... they're just different.

First glass (2 fingers) of 1800 Anejo now that the last ounce of Cazadores Anejo finished with supper. It smells a tastes different than the Cazadores one, but so far, I don't know which is better ... they're just different.
I’m just thrilled you’re drinking stuff you like.

I’m just thrilled you’re drinking stuff you like.
It's because I neither asked Chad nor give his booze recommendations any weight. Well, I do give them weight .... in the George Costanza "do the opposite" methodology. 😜

Even thinking about Peach whiskey gives me the heebie jeebies. There ya go, I'm freaked out again!!

Last edited:
Back