The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you drinking tonight?

No, they really aren’t and are in most wine. There are more sulfites in white wines and blush vs red. And unless you’re allergic to sulfites then it’s not what is causing people to have headaches and they just claim it out of false belief.

Yes, wanted you opinion of wines which state "contain sulfites," even though my understanding is all wines contain them to some degree. I'm of the opinion that if it tastes good, then who cares what's in it.... but that's restricted to a small range of items, as I have not eaten junk food since the end of 2020.

No, they really aren’t and are in most wine. There are more sulfites in white wines and blush vs red. And unless you’re allergic to sulfites then it’s not what is causing people to have headaches and they just claim it out of false belief.
Thanks. Your edumacated view aligns with my unedumacted one on this topic.🍷

I have never seen the rye in PA. Last time I was in NY I did see it at one place, but I was focused on other things so I didn't pick it up.

Missed out on 2020 last year but snagged the 2021 Great House release from Hampden.

You peat heads really gotta try some hogo!

c58a18ae5bafa011c7801307f46f6d3d.jpg

Back