The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you anxiously waiting to be delivered ???

trying to broaden my fragrance repritoire and branch out into different scent profiles, i pikced up some fragrances over on decantx. got me most of the acqua di parma blue mediterino line along with kajal's lamar and cedrat boise intnese to compare to cedrat boise to see how much it differs and how long it lasts. arrives this thursday

Currently waiting on a polished stainless Osprey and 100 Personna Lab Blues from Blackland Razors and a 6C replacement top cap from Rockwell.

Both showed up at my town post office this morning, so I'll have them tomorrow...which also happens to be a shave day. I just have to wait until mid afternoon.
Nice! And Welcome to the Cadre. Be sure to head over to the newbie forum and introduce yourself.

Dig your avatar!

Nice! And Welcome to the Cadre. Be sure to head over to the newbie forum and introduce yourself.

Dig your avatar!
I can never seem to decide if "newbie" means new to the forum, or new to DE wetshaving.

Because if it means new to wetshaving, I'm more like Robert Shaw in "Jaws".
92drhnntvpy81.jpg

Back