The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you anxiously waiting to be delivered ???

Gonna make some homemade Jamaican Jerk marinade.
We'd love to hear about it here when you do!:

Not shave Related.
8ccdb4a9e3771a699cda5baa74479215.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First jnat and nagura arrived yesterday!
YES!!!! What base stone are you using??? I started my Jnat Journey last year at this time. It's been fun! I don't have as much time to play with them, but DANG they give great edges.

I started out with a Black Arkansas base stone, then moved to an Ozuku Asagi and then picked up a Nakayama Koppa. I use Botan, Tenjo, Mejiro, Koma, soft tomo, and a hard Nakayama Tomo finisher.

Which Nagura did you pick up?

YES!!!! What base stone are you using??? I started my Jnat Journey last year at this time. It's been fun! I don't have as much time to play with them, but DANG they give great edges.

I started out with a Black Arkansas base stone, then moved to an Ozuku Asagi and then picked up a Nakayama Koppa. I use Botan, Tenjo, Mejiro, Koma, soft tomo, and a hard Nakayama Tomo finisher.

Base stone is a Shobudani Mizu Asagi Awasedo, 350gm, with Tomo.
Nagura are 2-piece Asano Stamped Mikawa Shiro Nagura Set; Tenjyou and Mejiro.
Played around a little last night.....I think I'm in love!
Please, don't tell my Ole Lady!

It's close. ;)
I’d be really curious to see the entire collection. I did a previous post where I posted all my collections grouped by maker,…. Which may have grown a tiny bit by now…

But your collection of brushes has grown, certainly by museum quantities by now, it’s worth sharing as a whole!

20230801_181706.jpg

Back